Local search is an SEO (search engine optimization) facet that targets a specific geographic location. Targeting a specific locality is advantageous in that you will advertise to people who are more likely to buy from you. When it comes to Internet traffic, quality beats quantity every day.
So, how do you optimize for location? The theory of how this is done is not very different from how SEO of websites and blogs is done. The only major difference is that the actual practice is much more focused. With local optimization, optimization is not simply for your targeted keywords or keyword phrases. Emphasis is placed on ensuring that your brick & mortar store and the site come together in an easy-to-follow manner.
Local search engine optimization techniques are aimed at getting your name, your site, and your business in sight of the most likely users of such information. These are the people who are located near where the brick & mortar store is located. Local search can be taken to be the online version of the Yellow Pages. An example of how local SEO works is that if you have a restaurant in Boston, Massachusetts, potential clients who do searches with the keyword “restaurant” followed by a local area modifier will end up getting your website as one of the results. They will also get a list of restaurants in the area on Google Maps.
Google is now penalizing websites that are over optimized. The recent Panda updates mean that the best option if you want a high ranking is to focus on great Web experience. This means greater social and local experience. Local, targeted search engine optimization is popular with small business owners since it allows them to compete favorably with larger competitors.
Do a simple search with the type of business and the local area modifier. You will find that the results, which will dominate the first page of the SERPs will be businesses that are listed with Google Places. Given this fact, it follows that incorporating local SEO techniques to your campaign will come in handy.
It is important that you know different effective local SEO strategies and tips that will increase your ranking. There are many businesses that are trying to do the same and it therefore follows that getting a high ranking is easy. There are several strategies that have been tried and tested over time and that are guaranteed to improve your ranking in no time.
There are several business directories, among the most popular being Google+ Local, Yelp, InsiderPages, YellowPages, and FourSquare. Get listed in as many of these business directories as possible. Listing in most of them is free of charge.
Business directories are great in local SEO promotion since they increase your business’s visibility. They also help in the increasing of the ranking of your website in SERPs. For instance an Illinois directory would benefit your local Illinois business's SEO efforts due to local relevancy. Also look for categories that are related. So if you own an Illinois SEO firm, seek categories around Internet marketing and SEO companies. Strong directories like Google Maps will increase your ranking on other search engines such as Bing, Yahoo!, and MSN.
Of all these business directories, Google Places is the most effective since Google is the most popular search engine and listing is free of charge. All you should do is create an account and provide the information required. You are allowed to include a brief description of your business and to provide a link to your site.
Keyword optimization is one of the most effective search engine optimization techniques. This is also true for local SEO. Keyword optimization means having the right keyword and using the keyword optimally. Optimal use of the keyword means having the right keyword density when doing SEO copywriting. Overusing the keyword will lead to accusations of spamming and under using the keyword will not give you the desired results.
Keywords are what search engines use to determine your ranking in SERPs, among other factors such as link building. Keyword research helps you get the most effective yet least competitive keyword. You should also ensure that the wording and arrangement of the keyword leads to different results in SERPs. As an example, Boston local SEO will give you different results from local SEO Boston. There are several keyword research tools that you could use to come up with the best possible keyword.
Encourage users to leave reviews, be they good or bad. This will help build a positive reputation. User reviews are also important in local SEO. Potential clients use reviews to determine the appropriateness of your products/services. The feedback you get is important because it will help you with such things as product development.
Human beings respond better to images than to text. A high quality image of your business premises will go a long way in enhancing your reputation. It is possible to optimize images for search engines. To do this, have your keyword in the image title through an image Alt tag.
What is the impact of local search in your local business?
Google understands that most people who are searching for businesses want results for businesses in their neighborhood and this is the reason why there is even a map for local businesses in the first SERP. Take advantage of this and list your business and use keywords that have a local area modifier.
According to recent statistics, 20% of all searches are local searches. You should optimize your website for local searches because you will be able to compete with larger competitors in your area. There are precious few other opportunities to compete with them since they have more advertising dollars to hire a highly professional SEO expert.
Local SEO is important because you will be exposed to a bigger audience given the fact that most people today are doing product searches over the Internet. The increased traffic will translate into more sales. Do local SEO as part of a larger SEO strategy for the best results. Consider such website promotion methods as email marketing, social media marketing, and link building.continue...
Social media marketing is a powerful channel to promote a business on the web. For small businesses, social media is the glue that helps to support local brand awareness and customer loyal.
According to statistics from Pingdom (popular social media monitoring website:)
• The proportion of male and female social media use is almost the same (47% for men and 53% for women).
• 61% of people on Facebook are mid-aged or older (the average age is 37).
• Individuals between the ages of 18 and 24 do not dominate any particular social networking website – they are spread all over.
Given these statistics, small businesses have a lot to gain by taking the time to discover which social media marketing channels best suit their business and customers. By failing to use social media, businesses can lose out on an effective way to acquire local customers and build a strong community of valuable relationships.
To help give your small business a boost in social media marketing, below we share with you three tips to get your campaign going.
Whichever social media channels your business takes on, your campaign will be greatly improved by enticing your customers with a product/service that is not readily available elsewhere. You could also offer such exclusive offers as weekly coupons and free shipping to your fans or followers. The idea is to use social media marketing to incentivize your audience with something of value.
Knowing what your competitors are doing will help you come up with a comprehensive strategy. Analyze the presence of your top competitors and take into consideration the follow factors:
• The social networking sites where they are active
• The content published on these sites
• The number of views/fans/followers on each of these sites
• How specific programs, products, or events are promoted
Once you get your social media marketing campaigns underway, always keep top of mind the interactions you have with you customers. Even if it's a one-to-one interaction that seems small, listen and empathize with every individual customer that chooses to communicate with your company. If someone makes a comment or question, promptly address their inquiry in an appropriate manner. It's remarkable how special and individual feels when a business takes the time to respond to their post.continue...
Google+ is one of the fastest growing social media networks on the web. One of the greatest advantages of Google+ over other social networking platforms is that Google+ is integrated with several other of your Google accounts and products. This makes it an attractive social network for those already engaged with Google.
Additionally (and perhaps more powerful from a SEO and Internet marketing standpoint,) Google+ activity can pop-up in Google's search engine results. Although this only really occurs with individuals who already have an established Google+ account, the fact that social activity is being integrated in search is serious game-changer that must not go overlooked.
So like any social media network, having a strong following is important make a big impact, especially for businesses. In this blog post, we share with you 5 tips to attract a stronger and more meaningful Google+ following.
Writing and sharing posts on a consistent basis is important because it shows your followers you are engaged. This can significantly encourage recommendations and attract more followers. Additionally, sharing content is also an effective SEO tactic, for you posts have the potential to show up in the search results. It's important to keep in mind that your posts should be of valuable to your audience. Give them something that they'll appreciate and respect.
Making posts public leads to want maximum exposure. This is because sharing to the public means everybody on the Internet can view them. There is a great chance that your posts will go viral if you share them with the public. An alternative to this is sharing your posts with “Extended Circles”. This means your posts will be shared to all your followers and the people in their circles. The people in your followers’ circles will be able to view your posts in incoming streams.
Once you have added the people you know, add the people you do not know. Follow such people as Google insiders, celebs, authors, and Google community managers to increase your chances of getting a great following. Avoid the temptation of joining everyone on such lists. Only add people who you are interested in. Talk to the people you add, comment on posts in their profiles, and +1 to the posts you like. This will endear them to you and this will increase the chances of their following you back.
Ensure that people can find you easily on Google’s profile search. Also important is ensuring that people know what you are about the moment they see your profile. Go to the site’s privacy settings and turn off the parts you wish to be public. Upload a nice picture since people respond positively to images. Come up with a mini-bio describing who you are. In the mini-bio, describe what types of things you are involved in, as well as your interests.
Hangouts allow up to 10 people to participate in the same video chat. This feature is immensely popular for 1st Gen Google+ community, and you should take advantage of it to attract more followers. Use Hangouts on Air, which is available to some business pages only, to connect to like-minded persons. This ensures you have quality following, not just quantity following.
So whether you're involved in social media marketing for ecommerce or operate a small business, the benefits of using Google+ are huge for companies of all types. And they just keep growing, too.continue...
If you are looking for law firm web marketing tips that are effective, yet cost-efficient, there are several options that your law firm could explore.
In this blog post we highlight five areas of your web marketing strategy that you should evaluate to begin on the best course of action.
Marketing a website is something most law firms know is important. But far too often, firms will jump right at SEO, PPC, or social media marketing without establishing well-defined and measurable goals. Defining the goals of your website will ultimately help you create the optimal web marketing strategy. If your goals are to leverage your website for more local traffic and lead generation, then local SEO and social media marketing might be the best tactics for success. The answer hinges on the goals and objectives of your law firm web marketing strategy.
Parallel to establishing goals, you'll need to have specific and accurate tracking measures in place to determine success and make adjustments to your law firm web marketing strategy. One of the most popular ways of tracking web traffic is incorporating analytics (such as Google Analytics) on your firm's website. This will provide insightful data for marketing and research, such as where most of your web traffic is deriving, the average amount of time users spend on your site, the top content or webpages of your site, and other behavioral analysis tools to pinpoint weakness and opportunities in your campaign.
In the SEO world, links and social signals are surely powerhouses for success; however, neither of these components will reach their fullest potential if the content on your website is poor. There are two things that your content needs to achieve. It must first offer valuable and relevant content that speaks directly to a specific audience. Next (for SEO,) your content should be respectfully keyword optimized with semantics that will help your site attain top search rankings. Spend some time evaluating your website's content, and remember, quality and value comes first.
If local SEO is a part of your law firm web marketing strategy, local web directories can offer a great opportunity to build quality, white-hat links to your site. The greatest advantage of these business directories is that they many of them are free. By listing your firm's website in these web directories, you can inbound direct traffic to your website, directly from the website (not from the search engines.) Lastly, building a presence on web directories also count as "citations." Citations are simply the name, address, and phone number of your law firm. The more accurate citations your law firm has throughout the web, the greater legitimacy Google sees in your website and overall brand. This can help boost your local Google+ rankings (formally Google Places) in the organic search engine results.
Taking the time to analyze what your competitors are doing can reveal a wealth of insights for your law firm web marketing strategy. You can do this by paying a visit to their site to see how and what keywords they use through their site's content. You can also use SEO software to check the number of backlinks pointing to their website. This will tell you just how authoritative their website is (and thus how much effort it will take you out-rank the competitor,) as well as offer ideas on where you can go to build some good links to your website.
Take a step back and really look at the grander, more long-term picture of you law firm's web marketing strategy. Don't just think a 1 or 2 years into the future, think 5 to 10 years. Although the web is constantly evolving, position your firm accordingly and take advantage of the freshest opportunities to exploit your brand.
This blog post was contributed by Tyler Tafelskycontinue...
There are so many social media platforms out there that it's hard to determine which are in your business's best interests. If your company is also pursuing search engine optimization (SEO) as a means to direct traffic to the website, there's a few social media marketing platforms that can help bolster the SEO efforts of your business.
Below we highlight three of the top social media marketing sites that can help benefit your SEO strategy.
If SEO is primary means for your Internet marketing, taking advantage of Google+ is a must. As one of the newest social media platforms, Google+ is like a hybrid of Facebook. However what makes Google+ much more powerful is that it is directly tied to Google search - which is a big deal for organic SEO.
Let's do an example. Joe, who is a Google+ follower of your 'marble cleaner' brand, performs a search on how to clean marble countertops. As he sifts through the search engine results, he notices a Google+ post that really stands out from the rest of the search listings. That Google+ post just so happens to be a Google+ post that you made regarding a recent article your wrote about "cleaning and caring for marble."
Instances like the example above are happening more and more as the Google+ community grows. It's Google's way controlling the quality and relevancy of its search results, all the while building its social media network. For this reason, Google+ social marketing goes hand in hand with white-hat SEO: produce superb and highly relevant content, and share it on Google+. Not only will this generate social signals to your content and website (+1 for SEO,) but its possible that your post could be seen in the search engine results (+1 for SEO!)
The greatest advantage of Facebook is that it offers cost-efficient opportunities to inbound traffic to your website. Unlike Google+, you Facebook posts are not going to be seen in the search engine results of Google; however, your brand's profile page could very well be optimized for search.
It's thus important that you do not simply create a Facebook page and call it good. Rather, optimize everything you can on your profile to be as keyword relevant as possible. A few ways to do this are:
* Populate your "about" description, "products/services," and any additional fields about your business with keyword-relevant content
* Take advantage of custom URLs. You'll need to have a certain number of followers to do this, however it will significantly help the SEO potential of your profile being visible in search
* Build a link from your website and blog to your Facebook page
Currently, there over 300 million users on Facebook. Aside from the SEO advantages of this social media marketing platform, the ability to inbound direct traffic to your blog or website (via content sharing) is also a powerful technique. So although this isn't a direct benefit for SEO, inbound marketing via Facebook will improve the health of your overall web marketing strategy.
In the last year, Twitter has grown in leaps and bounds. Similar to Google+, your posting activity in Twitter can actual be ranking in the search engine results. Also awesome for search engine optimization is that links from Tweets can actually help build authority from an off-site SEO perspective.
In fact, we have seen some Twitter pages that have incredible authority (or Google PageRank, to be specific.) This means that any Tweets blasted from an authoritative Twitter account can work wonders for SEO. And when it comes to off-site SEO for ecommerce sites, these tactics can help increase the rank of product pages (from both the link and social signal that's been established.)
So if your business is investing heavily in organic SEO, these three social marketing platforms can help support your efforts and bolster your rankings. In without question that social media is impacting search. The signals from social media sites are becoming increasingly important in determining search rankings, so get on these three social media platforms and starting sharing excellent content with your target audience.continue...
Traditionally, when it came to search engine optimization, most businesses would think of SEO based on a global perspective: how to get higher search engine results rankings worldwide.
The truth of the matter though is that you would be better placed to getting a better response if you concentrated your efforts on local SEO. So what are some of the local SEO tips that you could use to boost the growth of your business?
Below are three action-oriented local SEO tips to help you get started:
1) Get in the minds of you target demographic: While using SEO as part of your marketing strategy, you should know what it is your target audience would search for online. Before you can fully optimize your site for their queries, you should have a grasp on their thinking patterns. Take time to put yourself in their shoes. If you were looking for your product online, what would you search for? For example, if you sold golf accessories, what would your keywords be?
An Internet user that simply types the word “golf” into the search engine will most likely not be directed to your website. Even those that will search for “golf balls” would not benefit from your website. However, the search term “golf accessories” would have the highest chances of generating traffic to your site. A common mistake that most online business owners do is using keywords that are relevant but that are not popular with Internet users. They will make use of keywords that all other businesses in the same field are using and thus end up compromising their rankings on search engine results. Coming up with the right keyword that will relate to your local audience increases the chances of boosting your business's Illinois SEO performance.
2) Request for customer reviews: Another practice that could generate local targeted traffic is by having customer reviews online about your website and the products that you sell. Do not shy away from asking past customers to write up reviews on your services and products. This is an acceptable practice when it comes to Google local SEO and can greatly increase your online sales. You should mention to your clients that they can do this at their own accord.
It can be done by simply mentioning it in passing in any contact that you have with your clients. For example, if you email your clients, include a sentence saying “Please take time to review our site on this and that website”. Granted, you will not have any power over what may be said about your company. However, if you strive to proffer quality services chances are you will get good reviews and this will lend much needed credibility to your business.
3) Get backlinks to your site: Earning and building links to your website is very important to achieve top search engine rankings. When it comes to getting backlinks, ensure that you are getting them from reputable websites that are somewhat relevant to your business. The biggest part of Internet marketing is to increase your web presence. If people do not know about your business, they will not be buying anything from you. In bound links from quality websites will boost your relevance as well as your credibility thus increasing your sales.continue...
Google one of the most powerful marketing tools that you can use to help grow your business online. If you would like to give your business a boost, it is recommended that you sign up with Google+ Local. This being a local listing, you get a chance to reel in targeted traffic from your area. Another benefit of using Google+ is the local SEO benefit. Since Google Places pages have been replaced with Google+ Local pages, the search exposure can be invaluable.
Like Google Places pages, attaining a wealth of Google+ Local reviews can help promote your business's search engine listing. However, not many businesses understand how to attract more reviews from their customers. Before we get into reviews, first lets talk about how Google+ Local can enhance your business.
What is Google+ Local Reviews? Before getting into the local reviews bit of it, it is pertinent that you first understand how Google+ local works. Essentially, this is an extension of the popular feature Google Maps. It is a way of fostering interactivity with Google Maps. Google Maps is made up of locations globally. Each location will link back to a Google+ Local page. Thus, anyone can learn all they need to know about a business in brief by clicking on the business’ local page.
The information that can be gleaned on this is not simply about what the business offers though. You can get a wide range of information including directions to the physical address of the business, videos pertaining to the business and more. With Google+ Local Reviews, customers get a chance to post about the experience that they had with a particular business.
There are a number of ways that reviews can be generated. For one, a business can request their past customers to post about their personal experience with the company. This is a great way of getting positive reviews especially if you strive to provide excellent services. However, you should keep in mind that you cannot dictate what type of reviews will be posted. Another way that reviews can be generated is through Google itself.
Google has taken it a step further by aggregating reviews from third party sites that specialize in reviewing businesses. Thus, you will find that a wide range of reviews will come up for different businesses on Google+ Local reviews. This will give potential clients a chance to see what type of business they will be dealing with. For instance, if you operate a Michigan SEO firm, you may want to encourage your clients to offer reviews so that you're perceived as a credible Michigan SEO expert.
Can the reviews be edited or removed? As aforementioned, a business has no power over the type of reviews that will be posted about them. Therefore, it is not uncommon to find that negative reviews will also be posted as these reviews are largely based on a matter of personal opinion. Although a business’ first option would be to get rid of negative reviews, this is not an acceptable practice with Google.
It is always best to get two sides of a coin since everyone will have their own opinion. However, in the event that a review was illegal, was incorrect, or perhaps it was irrelevant, you have the opportunity to flag the review. Google will then investigate it and decide on whether or not it should be pulled down.
To learn more about the importance of integrating Google+ with you local SEO strategy, visit SEO Illinois experts, Online Innovative Creations. The provide free SEO and web assessments for all types of businesses.continue...
In the digital age that we live in, blogging has offered up a platform for people who would like to share their views online. Whether these views are personal or professional, it does not matter. It is simply a means to put out what you want whether it is in terms of personal experiences much like a journal or as a professional’s point of view in things regarding your niche.
One thing to note though is that the blogosphere is filled with millions of writers. With the introduction of AdSense by Google, bloggers can now make money from their blogs, which has stiffened the completion. Although blog creation is essentially free, you should have a following if you expect to make any money from your efforts.
So, how can one become a better blogger?
1. Have clear objectives. Before you begin a blog, you should have a clear idea of which direction you would like it to go. One cannot simply wake up one morning and decide to write on anything and everything and hope to amass a following. You should know who your target audience will be before you can decide what content would be best suited to them. Go through different blogs and figure out how they are reaching their target audience then you can make a decision on what your niche and overall web presence would be.
2. Get into your readers’ minds. Blog readers tend to expect a lot from the author of the blog. If you think that simply having excellent grammar and being eloquent will cut it, you will be wrong. It does not matter what niche you will be writing about, you should ensure the content is unique for you to develop your own following.
What will make readers choose your blog rather than go somewhere else and read about the same thing? One of the best ways of getting into your readership’s heads would be by enabling comments on each of your blog posts. This will let you get content feedback, both positive and negative, and allow you to make the necessary changes.
3. Optimize your content. When it comes to writing, most people will go with the flow and jot down what comes to mind first. This is all well and good but this cannot be your final work. You should edit all your blog posts to ensure that they are well optimized and free of errors. It's important that the content can be understood in the context in which you want it to be comprehended.
4. Optimize your images. If you want your blog to stand out, it is recommended you incorporate images to break up the content. Do not use substandard images though. Learning the ropes of image editing will go a long way in giving your blog a professional edge. Additionally, image optimization can be very advantageous for your blog. To learn more about image optimization, click here
5. Custom design of your blog. The design of your blog is one of the most important considerations and possibly the hardest job to accomplish. Your template should match the overall theme of the blog. If you are not proficient in web design, it is recommended to hire the services of someone who is.
Are you an experienced blogger that has some tips to share? Let us know in the comments section below!continue...
It is important for a business profile in any social networking page to stand out for the right reasons. Google Plus is one social networking platform that's highly important when it comes to proper creation and optimization.
The initial stages of creating your Google Plus profile will involve proper planning. Every business has specific needs which can be considered when creating a profile on Google Plus. It explains why Google Plus has five categories which you can choose from.
The category for local businesses and organizations was designed for those businesses with a distinct physical address. It is the perfect category for hotels, restaurants, or any brick and mortar establishment since you are allowed to enter the location, phone number and even hours of operation to allow clients locate the business easily.
The brand or product category is ideal for businesses which sell apparel, cars, electronics as well as financial services. It is recommended in case your business has a number of products which require separate pages. If you sell different items in multiple locations then this category will allow you to market your products using the right features.
The company, institution or organization category is ideal for businesses which do not sell specific products to consumers directly. It is recommended if the Google Plus business page relates to the entire business. On the other hand, it is advised to consider the category for arts, entertainment or sports if the Google Plus page is for football clubs, artists or even bands. Ideally, such businesses host multiple events from time to time and will need to update posts on a regular basis.
In case you feel like your business page does not fit in any category mentioned above, you can still select the ‘other’ option. This option is recommended for businesses which have just started out and do not know exactly what they are.
After choosing the ideal category, it is important for you to enter content on your profile with much consideration. Every element in Google Plus is there to give clients an impression of your business. To begin with, selecting the right profile or business name is important since it is what other people will be tagged whenever your business is mentioned in their posts. Bear in mind that there are certain policies to guide your choice of name and how often you can change it.
The tagline is important since it describes your page whenever someone shares it. Make sure that these 10 words or less, will give the right impression to your visitors. It is important to keep the tagline relevant with proper choice of keywords. When you are filling out the ‘about’ section, it is important to ensure that you communicate clearly what your business does.
When you are adding photos which are related to your business, make sure you get the best ones since people are very visual. You can hide the photo tab if you do not have any photos since it really looks naked when there is no photo. You can also hide the video tab. However, it is good to connect some of your business videos on Youtube or any other videos you might have. If you are active in any other social profiles or blogs then make sure you add links to them.continue...
There are various ways you can exploit your company's web presence optimization campaign. In addition to SEO and website optimization, social media marketing and blogging a huge tools to optimize your company's web presence.
Below are a number of powerful tips that you can easily utilize to enter 2013 with the right approach. These tips can significantly help you maximize your company's web presence in many different ways.
* Come up with blog content for your target visitors rather than for yourself. This is very common with startups. They often blog about entrepreneurship and that is awesome, especially if you are targeting entrepreneurs. It is suggested you blog about what your community is interested in.
* If you intend to use the social media for customer service, try to picture your working hours on Twitter in terms of the working hours you have for your own support team. The will help establish a credible web presence.
* Measure the return on investment (ROI) of social media by making an analysis of its performance in comparison to other established advertising methods or channels. You may make comparisons in terms of the traffic quality brought to your website rather than in terms of cost.
* You should blog frequently for web presence optimization. Businesses which blog everyday generate about five times more traffic compared to those who blog weekly.
* Hashtag-stuffing tweets may not work. Research by Argyle Social reveals that tweets having hashtags received 5 percent fewer click-throughs compared to those with no hashtags.
* Do not harm the SEO potential of your Twitter account by following more people than those following you. Search engines have a higher trust for those with a greater Twitter influence and when few people follow you than those you are following, you can easily miss this.
* If you are establishing an online community, let your power users know that you appreciate what they contribute. Some of the ways to do this is to offer them prices, ask them for feedback, and reply by thanking them for their mentions, interactions and great content. This is one of the greatest tips for web presence optimization.
* Take time to blog about the problems solved by your service or product rather than the product or service. People do not yet care about you. They still care about their own problems and want to know if your service or product will assist.
* Consider marketing as storytelling and picture your clients as the characters. Try to imagine what can motivate them and the patterns they portray. Let their wants, actions and needs drive your story.
* Vague tweets, depressing tweets and tweets related to your weight loss are messages you should keep to yourself. Although it is good to display a little personality, you should remain positive and professional. Of course, keep your web presence classy.
* Your social media strategy needs to answer a few easy questions: Who are my audience? What do they expect from me online? How is this strategy going to evolve? It is not about the tools and strategies or something perfect. It is about using these simple ideas to let social media meet your business needs.
* If you are publishing a blog post to your company blog, you should post a number of tweets for the same post and follow the success emanating from the different keywords and times. This is one of the most influential web presence optimization tips
* If you are looking for more tweets, stop talking about yourself. Latest research reveals that tweets that point to one-self often get fewer retweets compared to those with other relevant information. Therefore, stay relevant and share great information.
* The medium is not the main message. Therefore, keep in mind that Facebook, Twitter or the other platform you are utilizing is just the tool for delivering your message and not the strategy. This is key for optimizing your web presence.
* Use geo location that Twitter and Facebook search to help you connect with local prospects. Twitter has an advanced search that allows you to refine your search using the location and keyword.
* Use the data in social media to establish your main influencers, design your media plan and create your messaging. By paying attention to customer conversations, companies can gain a lot of web presence optimization momentum regarding their rivals and industries that will guide them into designing better marketing plans.
* Create a group on Facebook to keep in touch with people you met at past conferences. New groups have options that allow you to email good content, utilize collaborative docs like Google Docs and message all the group members at once.
To learn more tips and strategies for web presence optimization, visit the Web Presence Group for great insights.continue...
A variety of software, tools, blog articles, learning resources, and services for SEO.
A variety of software, tools, blog articles, learning resources, and services for SEO.
An extensive offering of cutting-edge SEO tools, tips, news, and more.
Learn Internet marketing and SEO tips and trade secrets from Google insider Matt Cutts.
Graywolfs SEO blog from industry professional Michael Gray
Join the conversations on the #1 Internet marketing forum on the Web.
See how some of the most successful companies do business.
A trusted provider of organic SEO, Pay Per Click advertising, content marketing, link building, and other services pertaining to website optimization and Internet marketing.
Specialists in ecommerce SEO services, Internet marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, and more.
Read this great article about the best practices of link building for ecommerce SEO.
Educational-based local SEO consulting in Traverse City, Michigan
Very enlightening article on how to organize the pages of your site for the maximum SEO impact.
A nationall-recognized SEO company based in Atlanta that provides full-service digital marketing.
A great blog that contains a wealth of information about SEO friendly web design.
Explore beginner to advanced SEO tips solely for ecommerce websites. This blog covers all kinds of areas like link building, content, social media, and more.
Find trusted house sitters and pet sitters in San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area of California.
Local SEO strategies and news to help businesses craft successful Google Maps marketing campaigns.
Get local expertise for Peoria search engine optimization services. These guys know the in's and out's of local SEO, social media, and Internet marketing.
Receive a free SEO audit, specialized services and consulting for ecommerce SEO, link building, social media marketing, and more.
An insightful blog that offers creative ideas for entrepreneurs and business owners.
Full-service Internet marketing company in Atlanta that advocates a "search first" framework in providing services for brands.